Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1939 EK2 Ribbon off tunic.

Article about: This 1939 EK2 ribbon may only be a little thing but it's really important to me and have been looking for one since I started collecting.I have a couple of medals I suspect have been mounted

Default 1939 EK2 Ribbon off tunic.

This 1939 EK2 ribbon may only be a little thing but it's really important to me and have been looking for one since I started collecting.I have a couple of medals I suspect have been mounted on the ribbon after removal from the tunic(EK2 and Ost)(I think that's what I would have done)they are all 25mm I was told this was the width of the tunic worn ribbon.This one is the real deal and was worn by 'silber Nahkampfspange trager'LT Michael Frohlich.I have seen ribbon in packets marked''band des Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse''and had assumed that ribbon would be available for use on the tunic rather than use the one on the medal but some do appear to have enough for the tunic and enough to leave on the medal.
    The strange thing with this was I was actually thinking about how I was going to get a 1939 ribbon without buying the whole tunic and was examining a spange on 1914 ribbon when the email from Klaus Butschek came in showing this ribbon.This is not the first time this has happened a couple of weeks back I was looking for a full Rohm SA dagger when a dealer I use alot contacted me saying he had one for sale.So it seems I only have to think of something for it to appear(it happened again this morning) consequently I have been thinking of Megan Fox wearing an RK with to map to Himmlers TK ring stash at Wewelsburg tattooed to her backside.I will let you know how that turns out and of course post detailed close up photo's.
    First class service from Klaus Butschek I will certainly be using him again he certainly has some interesting pieces and in this case the added thrill of an auction which I really enjoy.

Jon

Klaus Butschek

1939 EK2 Ribbon off tunic.1939 EK2 Ribbon off tunic.

1939 EK2 Ribbon off tunic.Huh...... well what do you know that is interesting should have thought of oaks and swords as well.
    1939 EK2 Ribbon off tunic.OK bend over luv I want a good look at your erh.... map.....thinking about Jessica Alba with some absinthe and pizza now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 EK2 Ribbon off tunic.
    P
    Many