Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1939 EKI L55 Help please!

Article about: by helmetone Well, I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on, lol. That's why i said it was just an opinion. I suppose I have much to learn still. Not at all, it's helpful to know what people

?

Default Re: 1939 EKI L55 Help please!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Well, I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on, lol. That's why i said it was just an opinion. I suppose I have much to learn still.
    Not at all, it's helpful to know what people think and how they drew their conclusions because any points raised, be they right or wrong, are worthy of discussion. If a wrong point is raised then other members can step in, correct it and explain why it's wrong which will in turn benefit everyone. It's why we call it a Discussion Forum!

If you give an opinion of "it's fake" and don't back it up with any reasons why you think it's fake, no-one learns anything from it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 EKI L55 Help please!
    P
    Many

what i meant was the top of the pin where it locks in place is bent just slightly at an angle which doesn't look right but as you guys are the experts i suppose its just wear.....

?

Well I don't claim to be, nor consider myself an expert, far from it. I just use what I've learnt over the last twenty odd years to make a judgement and give an opinion.
    When you said the cross had "a lot of problems" I wondered what you were looking at because to me, the cross is absolutely fine.
    Ten minutes spent using the search facility to double check against other W&L EK1s posted here on the forum would provide the answers and give anyone an informed decision about the cross.
    Take a look at the pin on other crosses here and compare to the cross in the opening post. You will see that the 'bent' top is a feature of W&L EK1s and good clue to determining the maker and originality.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2