Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914

Article about: I am not very good with medals so please mind my ignorance as I don't know the actual name of this. I just wanted to ask if everything is original? friend gave it to me with a bunch of other

Default 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914

I am not very good with medals so please mind my ignorance as I don't know the actual name of this.
    I just wanted to ask if everything is original? friend gave it to me with a bunch of other stuff.
    Box has a ink stamped A on it.

Thanks!

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 19141939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 19141939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 19141939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-07-2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914
    P
    Many

While I can't help you with the case, the spange looks okay so far. Please have a look at the back of the spange to see if there is a maker's mark on it and the location of the mark. And please, if you would like assistance, better straight on close ups of the spange.
    Thanks,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No markings were found on the back.

thanks!

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 19141939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 19141939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 19141939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914

I will do some checking as I am not that familiar with the unmarked ones. Unless someone else beats me to it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Careful with opening up the prongs unneccessarily too buddy, you don't want to snap one as the potential value will take a big hit.

looks ok.

Of course. Appreciate the comments. So its safe to say this is real?

I have not been able to find a known fake that matches this one yet but, I have not found an original that matches this one yet either. I will try again later today to look for a match.
    Ralph.

I saw on the WAF that some were unmarked? but not 100% certain on this.

mike

Yes, there are unmarked ones and as I said in post #4, I am not very familiar with these. This is still somewhat of a new area for me and I am still learning.
    Ralph.