Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914

Article about: Hi folks, Im new in this forum and I would love to start with a question.. Couple days ago I got a medal bar with an Iron Cross 1914 2.class with attached clasp 1939. The clasp is maker mar

It was only a lint?,Jim
    I hope that lint is the correct word.
    But there is another detail what surprised me a bit,Jim..it is very difficult to look behind the Spange but as far as I can see there has never been a pin on the back..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Sorry if there are mistakes in my postings but english is not my native language..

?

Your English is fine, after the war miniatures were found unmounted, a friend has 30 WMC that he got from someone. Jim
    My word is my honor and bond. Currently looking for an EKI second model screw back Juncker spange. Also, marked EKI screw back cases.

?

I forgot that I had a couple that didn't have pins. The spange with the cross is a 9mm, the other one is a 12mm. Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    My word is my honor and bond. Currently looking for an EKI second model screw back Juncker spange. Also, marked EKI screw back cases.

Here are a couple that I have, on the left is a regular EK II spange, on the right is a Prinzen sized one. The two in the middle both have split pins on the reverse, I believe for medal bars.
    Ralph.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	152.3 KB 
ID:	938390
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice collection,Ralph..
    So far,I think its not possible to say if my one is attached to the bar in wartime or later..also the string looks old to me but even after 5 or 10 years it would look old..
    I think I keep it like it is cause for me is the MVK much more important.
    Thanks a lot for your help,Jim and Ralph and for all the informations and pictures too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12