MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes. Do either ofthese spanges look to be originals?

Article about: I don't have dimensions on these so I cannot say for sure but I believe these are supposed to 1st class. The straight edge to the wings and the O instead of 0 shape for the inner part of the

Default 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes. Do either ofthese spanges look to be originals?

I don't have dimensions on these so I cannot say for sure but I believe these are supposed to 1st class. The straight edge to the wings and the O instead of 0 shape for the inner part of the 9s concern me. Let me know what you think. Also what is the significance of the different colored finishes?

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes. Do either ofthese spanges look to be originals?

Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes. Do either ofthese spanges look to be originals?
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes. Do either ofthese spanges look to be originals?

I don't like them but we need photos of the backs.

Default Re: 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes. Do either ofthese spanges look to be originals?

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    I don't like them but we need photos of the backs.
    I also do not like them.
    But a picture of the back could change my opinion.
    chris

Both bad imo The shapes are wrong and the detail poor

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I don't think they are good