Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz

Article about: Forum friends Gustav Brehmer made beautiful Eisernes Kreuz with that frosting that doesn't quit! I saw this one and had to add it to the collection! I only have several 2nd class crosses and

Default 2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz

Forum friends

Gustav Brehmer made beautiful Eisernes Kreuz with that frosting that doesn't quit! I saw this one and had to add it to the collection! I only have several 2nd class crosses and 2 of them are 13's. The swas on the 'pedestals' (thanks Adrian) are slightly different from each other, in the comparo shot. I believe this one is genuine but it momentarily raised a brow.

Greenhorn

2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz

Absolutely beautiful Green The frosting is to die for !!

I love Brehmers

Here is my blingiest Brehmer

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images 2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz  2nd Gustav Brehmer 2nd class Eisernes Kreuz 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Really nice mm13
    I would have to agree with Nick, frosting on these are excellent.

r John

Thanks, Nick

Aren't they stunners!? I understand it's a trait for Brehmer to keep the frosting but I am having a hard time buying other makers becuase their wares do not compare! It was nice to take pics of something other than badges. LOL Just kidding, love those little badges, but will continue with EK's also. I do prefer to buy EK's in person apposed to online, judging condition online is tricky.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Nothing wrong with this one Green. What are the differences in the core you've noticed?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I noticed of my two Brehmers both stamped 13. The pedestal variants mm 13 is on the front of the ring while the other (non pedestal) is stamped on the back of the ring.
    Any others see the same with their crosses?

r John

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nothing wrong with this one Green. What are the differences in the core you've noticed?
    Hi Adrian, I noticed the relief of the pedestal is higher on one, could be an extra layer of paint? The suspension rings are stamped on opposite sides. The overall finish is better on one than the other, could be the paint or I'm being a stickler.

Two great looking crosses, guys. Wonderful condition.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Two great looking crosses, guys. Wonderful condition.........!
    Thank you, Steve

Beautiful cross, Green!

Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast