Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.

Article about: Hey, here are some pics, as you can see, the cross is in superb condition, the case not so much, im just wondering what the value is of these items as a pair. the cross has the marking "

Exclamation Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.

Hey, here are some pics, as you can see, the cross is in superb condition, the case not so much, im just wondering what the value is of these items as a pair. the cross has the marking "L/11"

Thanks!

Last edited by Adrian; 07-19-2011 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.
    P
    Many

Default Re: cased Iron cross L/11 appraisal

L/11 Is made by Wilhelm Deumer of Ludenscheid nice 1st class someone else will be able to help with a price im sure.

Eric

nice cased set,,,,

I have the case but no cross

Well I am selling mine, I just need to know what a fair price is for it.

?

Wink Re: cased Iron cross L/11 appraisal

[QUOTE=satirev;326127]Hey, here are some pics, as you can see, the cross is in superb condition, the case not so much, im just wondering what the value is of these items as a pair. the cross has the marking "L/11"

Thanks!

Hi, As for condition it looks great and i've seen one exactly like this with a case go for $505. Considering if you sell to a dealer you'll get a little bit less than that. Looks amazing, who knows maybe it will be my next purchase.

I think Spund's appraisal is absolutely on the money. I was fortunate enough to purchase an L11 Deumer and case graded 'Ex++' only last week. I paid a little more than this one is valued at, but I'm very happy with it. I hope to get my hands on a suitable camera and find out how to upload piccy's on the forum via the 'How to' sticky in the Awards and Decorations section later this week.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Default Re: Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.

No problems with the set as far as I can see, typical late war Deumer cross and a case which has some water damage. I would place the value slightly lower at about $400-$450 because of the damage.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    No problems with the set as far as I can see, typical late war Deumer cross and a case which has some water damage. I would place the value slightly lower at about $400-$450 because of the damage.
    My appraisal is with a good condition case, Adrian is on the dot for your as is set. sorry

A nice original set

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast