Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: Another new cross today, MM1 from the Deschler hoard. With full length of ribbon, tissue paper and packet. Enjoy this beauty

?

Default Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Another new cross today, MM1 from the Deschler hoard. With full length of ribbon, tissue paper and packet.

Enjoy this beauty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

Just love these minty sets.

Good catch Adam

/Jonas

?

What a nice set! The tissue paper for what it's worth completes the scene.

wish I could find one like that,excellent.

?

Thanks for your comments guys.

Nice to see another one from the famous hoard. I noticed MB militaria are selling similarly packeted Ost Front medals this week for 50 euro's from the same hoard. Here's what it looked like when found in the attic of the Deschler family mansion a few years back. A vast mix of EK's (1&2), KVK's (with and without swords), Ost Front medals, Mutter Kreuz's, DKiG's etc., etc. amazing really....

Regards, Ned.

Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

This cross came from MB militaria, Thanks for sharing these interesting photos.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Nice to see another one from the famous hoard. I noticed MB militaria are selling similarly packeted Ost Front medals this week for 50 euro's from the same hoard. Here's what it looked like when found in the attic of the Deschler family mansion a few years back. A vast mix of EK's (1&2), KVK's (with and without swords), Ost Front medals, Mutter Kreuz's, DKiG's etc., etc. amazing really....

Regards, Ned.

Deschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseDeschler & Sohn Hoard Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Hi Adam, what a beautiful looking EK2 and in fine condition,congrats. complete with bag and ribbon, what else could you ask for.

Nice pictures Ned, what a wonderful find. Best not flood the market all at once ahh.
    Last edited by Silberkreuz; 03-23-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Hi Adam, what a beautiful looking EK1 and in fine condition,congrats. complete with bag and ribbon, what else could you ask for.

Nice pictures Ned, what a wonderful find. Best not flood the market all at once ahh.
    You know the game......Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

What is the URL for MB militaria? For some reason, I'm having trouble finding them...

EDIT: Found them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast