Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

eBay Knight's Cross with Oakleaves & Swords (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern)

Article about: Hi Gang :-) Check this one out - Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern) Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oakleaves and Swords...wow ;-) Opinions anyone? 9 days

Default eBay Knight's Cross with Oakleaves & Swords (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern)

Hi Gang :-)
    Check this one out - Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern) Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oakleaves and Swords...wow ;-)

Opinions anyone?

9 days to go with 11 bidders salivating already....AU($106 thus far)

Jimbo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement eBay Knight's Cross with Oakleaves & Swords (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern)
    P
    Many

Default Re: eBay Knight's Cross with Oakleaves & Swords (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern)

Hi Jimbo,

Might have already shot this one down in flames mate, but thanks for posting

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...ng-cross-8973/

Cheers,

Grant

Default Re: eBay Knight's Cross with Oakleaves & Swords (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern)

Hahaha nice one, Grant. You were certainly quick off the mark!

Like you, I'm a little perplexed by this one; the wear pattern on the inside of the suspension ring are odd...def looks used; but it''s also a little 'rough around the edges'. however, I'm actually surprised that a lot of 'genuine' combat worn pieces don't look rougher. I'm ex military and I can tell you that if i had to crawl around, doing 'fire and movement' drills (esp in urban areas) with half the bling the Germans used to wear, mine would look awful! (scratched to buggery, with half of the detail worn off)

Crikey, I was flat out making sure that I didn't loose my torch or other bits of kit...LOL ;-)

Cheers,
    Jimbo

Ha Ha Jimbo,

I know what you mean, guys behind me could follow with all the kit I left behind

I just about had the L&D forms pre printed

Cheers,

grant

Thumbs down Re: eBay Knight's Cross with Oakleaves & Swords (Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern)

Hi Jimbo

Both are bad copies...

Greetz

Nick VR

Looks like Big Brother has pulled the auction (how unusual for ePay)...

Jimbo