Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten.

Article about: A freind brought me this and wanted to know my opinion. I said you know only 27 of these were awarded right? He said yeah but insisted on finding out for sure so I told him I would post it h

?

Default Re: Oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds

looks clunky, but nice from a distance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

hi,Gordan williamson's book iron cross of 1939 pg79, has an example of a postwar set made by the Klein firm , the front appears somewhat different to this set .cheers paul

?

Quote by ppsh33 View Post
    the front appears somewhat different to this set .cheers paul
    As far as I'm aware, these sets were handmade so therefore should all vary from each other in some small details.

?

Default Re: Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten.

Too bad it is as expected, not real. How much were they asking fo this? Maybe if it is cheap enough it would make a nice display piece for a uniform or reenactor. Quote

He hadnt put a price on it. He was just asking for opinions. He's not a collector he finds, trades and sells antiques. I buy stuff from him sometimes because he gets alot of stuff from old people, sometimes after they die and its better when its never been in the hands of another collector I think.

Default Re: Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten.

That is good to know. I like items that come from non-collectors. Sometimes, you can find some real treasures that way without embellished "histories".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12