Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help

Article about: hi guys, I have a Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten The manufacturer is small company, the piece is the back stamped with 935 for silver, and the manufacturer Company Klein. I think i

Default Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help

hi guys,

I have a Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten
    The manufacturer is small company, the piece is the back stamped with 935 for silver, and the manufacturer Company Klein.

I think it is a so-called second piece which were so worn. Made years before 1945 I think.
    I would like your opinions on this piece
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help   Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help   Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help   Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help
    P
    Many

?

It is a fake only. Compare to the genuine one to E. Hartmann. Note the vein's thickness especially.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

Quote by chen View Post
    It is a fake only. Compare to the genuine one to E. Hartmann. Note the vein's thickness especially.
    Hi Chen,

Can you elucidate me please? I cannot find so many differences between Dagger63's Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten (left side photo) and the one recently auctioned at Künker for 300.000€ (right side photo). They are almost identical except really for the thickness of the veins as you posted. Is this an irrefutable evidence of forgery? Of course Künker's photo was taken by a professional... Please note that both photos are quite enlarged, and the real decorations are less than 2cm, so the differences between both in real size would be barely noticeable...

For comparison, E. Hartmann's (left side) and Künker's (right side photo). Please note the evident differences between these, specially to the central vein shape and thickness... Nevertheless I presume that Künker's is a genuine one, correct??

Thank you in advance.

?

It is unfair to judge a piece from photos.
    However, after you see or handle a genuine piece, then whenever a picture is posted, sometime you can just tell.
    We have a classification system of "Diamond to KC" fake. This one shown by dagger63 is in the file called" B Type( Belly Dancer) fake".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

Hi Chen, you seem quite versed in these high-end awards, can i ask who is the 'we' to which you refer?

?

Glenn66,
    Sorry I can not reveal too much. Hope you understand.
    Go back to the fake to Diamond to KC, this "Belly Dancer" fake even has the Goldern version.

Quote by chen View Post
    Glenn66,
    Sorry I can not reveal too much. Hope you understand.
    I'm afraid I don't accept that. All I can see is a new member with a claim of knowledge that they cannot (and will not) divulge the source of. Until some credibility is established I have no way of knowing you are not some bored housewife from Albuquerque or a schoolboy from Brixton. Perhaps you are an author working on a related work? Perhaps you are a collector/dealer attempting to harpoon another's example? How can I (or the forum for that matter) take your word as gospel?

I'm 100% with Glenn66 !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The one from Moelders, when it was sold.
    I hope it was original...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    I hope it was original...
    Perhaps our friend Chen has an opinion on this piece?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast