Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Eisenes Kreuz 1 Klasse # 4

Article about: This one is a Duemer but is very rough. It was pristine when my cousin and I buried it in his back yard in 1955. I dug it up in the late 80s.

?

Default Eisenes Kreuz 1 Klasse # 4

This one is a Duemer but is very rough. It was pristine when my cousin and I buried it in his back yard in 1955. I dug it up in the late 80s.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-020S.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	293462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-022S.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	293463  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-036S.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	293464  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Eisenes Kreuz 1 Klasse # 4

Quote by SteveR View Post
    It was pristine when my cousin and I buried it in his back yard in 1955. I dug it up in the late 80s.

Now begs the question................ why?

Why did you bury it?!

Oh well, kudos to you for digging it back up, and especially for remembering where it was after that long.

did WHAT! lol

And did it not grow into e EK tree after all that time. (very disappointing!) lol
    I was good that you remembered where it was.
    Rod

?

We were 9 year old kids playing pirate. We buried my aunts costume jewelry in a tin box. We buried several coins in a pot metal coin bank that looked like a pirates chest. My uncle Jack had a bank coin bag full of German medals and badges. The EK was the one my cousin Arch came out with.
    I had a metal dector. We buried it next to a tree that was still there.
    I am going to try and find a railroad eagle Arch buried next to an old garage now. The garage is long gone but I still have the metal dector. German stuff was just junk then. Japanese swords were $3.00. German helmets were 50 cents. It was 10 years after the war and the stuff was everywhere. My Dad had a gun shop and a junk store. I didn't think anything of it till 10 years later when I started buying Japanese swords.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    We were 9 year old kids playing pirate. We buried my aunts costume jewelry in a tin box. We buried several coins in a pot metal coin bank that looked like a pirates chest. My uncle Jack had a bank coin bag full of German medals and badges. The EK was the one my cousin Arch came out with.
    I had a metal dector. We buried it next to a tree that was still there.
    I am going to try and find a railroad eagle Arch buried next to an old garage now. The garage is long gone but I still have the metal dector. German stuff was just junk then. Japanese swords were $3.00. German helmets were 50 cents. It was 10 years after the war and the stuff was everywhere. My Dad had a gun shop and a junk store. I didn't think anything of it till 10 years later when I started buying Japanese swords.
    Oh for a time machine..................
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"