Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?

Article about: Tried to do some research on this one but cant figure out the manufacturer has no marking on the ring i thought it was a ubergrosse but after looking at it dont think thats what it is any op

?

Default EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?

EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?
    Tried to do some research on this one but cant figure out the manufacturer has no marking on the ring i thought it was a ubergrosse but after looking at it dont think thats what it is any opinions welcomed looks pretty beat up the top of the one on the back stands out as being out of the norm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EISERNERS KREUZ 2 unmarked manufacturer?
    P
    Many

?

AFTER doing more research im thinking bit not sure that the ek2 is an unmarked otto schickle pforzheim

Frankenstein cross IMO, core looks Souval? and frame is something else. Frames do not line up and it seems the suspension ring was replaced by drilling a hole through the frame and adding a new ring without soldering it.

This is now the second example in a short period of time, who's the seller???

Regards
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 05-09-2016 at 01:52 PM.

?

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Frankenstein cross, core looks Souval and frame is something else. Frames do not line up and it seems the suspension ring was replaced by drilling a hole through the frame and adding a new ring without soldering it.

This is now the second example in a short period of time, who's the seller???

Regards
    I also noticed the suspension ring..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

ITS the first time ive ever seen frames that didnt match up any thoughts??/cross looks original thought it looks beat up its been taken off the market last i checked