Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.

Article about: Evening people just wondered if anyone can help me out with this as to weather its any good or not these are the only pictures ive been sent of the iron cross if it is any good the guy wants

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.

Evening people just wondered if anyone can help me out with this as to weather its any good or not these are the only pictures ive been sent of the iron cross if it is any good the guy wants £110 for it,thanks for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.  

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.  

Last edited by Adrian; 11-17-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.
    P
    Many

Better pics may help but I am a little concerened with the thin looking swas

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Not for my collection. Looks like it's trying to be a wideframe...

Regards

Nick is right.

Look at my wide frame example and compare, particularly the swastikas

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.  Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.  Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse.  Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse. 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yeah I think your right I better leave this one,thanks for the advice guys.

I not like

?

The cross in post #1 is a fake, no two ways about it. I would inform the seller in the hope he might remove it from sale and point out to him that the frame, core, dates, and reverse hardware do not match any known and recognised manufacturer from WW2. You will never find such a poor finish to the reverse side on an original cross either.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....