Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: Hi everyone, I am interested in this EK1. Clearly the photographs are poor, but they are the best I can get. Is it possible to tell if this is a good one on the basis of these pictures? It i

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Hi everyone, I am interested in this EK1. Clearly the photographs are poor, but they are the best I can get. Is it possible to tell if this is a good one on the basis of these pictures? It is apparently unmarked, and there are no markings on the reverse of the pin. Any help appreciated. Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Last edited by rbminis; 11-28-2016 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

It has some features of an unmarked L/56, but would like to see a better pic of the date please.

Regards

Thanks for that. I'm afraid I have already asked for better pictures and these are the best Im going to get. I have enhanced the relevant area if that helps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

I have bought this cross, as far as I can see it is indeed an L/56 but with a replaced aluminium pin. As I think this is probably a wartime replacement I am quiet happy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse