Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review

Article about: I am looking at this EK1 for purchase; pictures not sharp so concern there; paint on symbol is thick looking. Can anyone here speak to its authenticity with pics provided? thank you Joe

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review

I am looking at this EK1 for purchase; pictures not sharp so concern there; paint on symbol is thick looking. Can anyone here speak to its authenticity with pics provided?

thank you
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Deumer L/11 for review
    P
    Many

are the pictures too poor to judge?

The photos are rather poor.
    That being said, the maker's mark is correct and in the right location. The hardware looks to be correct as well.
    I'm not too up on cases, but I would say that this is a correct later war case, appropriate for this LDO cross.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for taking a look and your comments; I was outbid and set went for $250.

Quote by josephc View Post
    Thank you for taking a look and your comments; I was outbid and set went for $250.
    With case, IMO from these photos, a fair price.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)