Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture

Article about: Hi everyone , i like to buy EK1 by L/54 with pin back from online shop. But i`m not sure is it original or not. I see only 3 examples of this maker ,one of them in online shop 2nd with screw

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture

Hi everyone , i like to buy EK1 by L/54 with pin back from online shop. But i`m not sure is it original or not. I see only 3 examples of this maker ,one of them in online shop 2nd with screw back and 3 on EK1 DNA . From this site i`m find difference with online shop. Can anyone sent some pictures of L/54 maker with pin back? It `s will help me to identify cross.
    Thank you. ILYA
    Last edited by Adrian; 01-07-2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture
    P
    Many

Default Re: IRON CROSS 1st class by L/54 pin back need picture

Hi

Probably best to post the pictures of the EK1 you are interested in buying on this thread. That way the experts can have a look at it.

Cameron

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture

I agree, if you can post pics it will be easier to see what you're looking at and advise you from there.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thank you for quick responds. But i have no pictures in the moment. I will ask the seller . I can post online shop links only, if that s o.k.?
    Thanks. ILYA

?

That will be fine Ilya, many members do this before making a purchase.

Here is my L/54 to compare

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture  Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture  Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks to everyone. This is pictures from seller. One of the Iron Cross (with case) is unmarked and 2nd is L/54. I think L/54 is repro . But i like to hear your opinion Guys.
    Thank You . ILYAEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need pictureEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need pictureEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need pictureEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need pictureEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need pictureEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need pictureEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need pictureEisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse by L/54 pin back need picture

?

Thank you , Nick , for pictures, very nice EK. Unfortunately cross from shop looks different.
    Ilya

?

Both crosses are fake unfortunately. The cased cross has a typical post war pin set up and the L/54 does not match known war time examples, note the date in particular. Therefore I would walk rapidly away!

?

Thank you, Adrian. I will walk away from this crosses. Now i`m worry about my Iron cross 2nd class (which i`m bought from this shop couple years ago). I will post new thread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast