Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?

Article about: Hello! My father recently got this EKI at a local auction and I was hoping I could get a 2nd opinion on whether it's original or not. Thanks

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?

Hello!
    My father recently got this EKI at a local auction and I was hoping I could get a 2nd opinion on whether it's original or not. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0488.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	974447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0487.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	974446  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

It could be an original Otto Schickle, some of our EK collectors will know. I am not sure if they produced them with this textured face.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0520.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	974462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0521.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	974463  

not liking it.

It's not a Schickle they were L/15. This is just L15, no (/). I have my doubts. Stewy

?

THE black finish doesnt look correct also the number 3 is suspicious as stated in a previous reply l15 should have a slash mark /

IMO not good this the piece
    Kind Regards
    Sanya

I'm looking for EK II 1939: B.H.Mayer: A and B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type ,[123],,EK1 Round-3 with Deschler frame and Friedrich Sedlatzek pin and SB variant