Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse maker mark 26 Good or NO?

Article about: Hi everyone, I`m looking for original Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse. One online shop have for sale EK1 with maker mark 26 B.H. MAYER. What do you think is it good cross? If it`s not original, can

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse maker mark 26 Good or NO?

Hi everyone, I`m looking for original Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse. One online shop have for sale EK1 with maker mark 26 B.H. MAYER. What do you think is it good cross?

If it`s not original, can you give me, please, name of the trusted online shop (seller).
    Thank you.
    ILYA
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse maker mark 26 Good or NO?   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse maker mark 26 Good or NO?  

Last edited by Adrian; 01-10-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Photos uploaded.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse maker mark 26 Good or NO?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse maker mark 26 Good or NO?

it looks ok,wait for more opinions.

?

I've uploaded the photos Ilya, it's always best to post them so they're here for future reference. When the item gets sold, the link will be removed and we won't have a thread subject to see.

The photo's aren't the best but it looks ok. I would ask the seller for better pics.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

these pictures are a little rough.

that having been said, from what's provided here i don't see any glaring issues.

i'd like an angled shot because it almost looks as though this cross have been vaulted? also, the catch is a little strange. it may just be bent or something. still, it's something i'd like to see more of. this isn't necessarily because i think the cross is bad. from the pictures provided it looks ok. i'm just used to seeing more and better shots before i put money down on one of these.

may i ask what the price is? these crosses are common and can be had in an huge range of conditions. therefore, this is one cross that you have the luxury of time and opportunity when buying.

here is the back of mine (note the catch and difference in apparent surface contour which may be from the example you are considering having been vaulted):

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse maker mark 26 Good or NO?

Looks like a good one to me also. I have had a couple of these crosses and one of them had the same slightly vaulted style - not how it left the factory. The bending of the arms is quite apparent towards the centre of the cross. But it is a feature found on many crosses, causing it to sit tighter on the uniform and as a result, is less prone to snagging.

Regards - Danny

It looks fine but try and get better pics

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thank you Guys, i `m asked more pictures , but no answer from the seller in the moment. Prise for cross is £175 or $262.

?

Hi, Price is $262, waiting for pictures.
    Thank you