Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?

Article about: I was kindly asked to put the second cross to separate thread, so I am doing that. In the meantime I received info, that this cross can be unmarked Orth with Souval frame. Any opinions appre

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?

I was kindly asked to put the second cross to separate thread, so I am doing that. In the meantime I received info, that this cross can be unmarked Orth with Souval frame. Any opinions appreciated.

Miro

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-20-2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?
    P
    Many

Hí Miro
    IMO unmarked Orth ,but the is magnetic or non magnetic
    because because I've seen what they are non magnetic inner core /with brass/ and the all box was is in black color
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Etui - unmarked Orth with Souval frame?  

?

Hi,

It has magnetic core. If you look closely, there are "veins" of rust under the paint. This effect can´t happen to brass core.
    Yours is LDO marked in LDO case, mine is probably earlier.

Best, Miro

I think that this the piece a Rudolf Souval
    but with Orth on back catch
    because we known was relationship between the two manufacturers
    but this though a piece of Souval

?

Did Souval use Orth cores? I thought only Orth used Souval ones... But I can be wrong, of course.

please send a picture only number if you can

?

Do you mean date? (There is no PKZ or LDO number, cross is unmarked).

Miro

No, the years numbers /1939/ please

?

Ok, here is the date.

full from front ,no ?
    because this not total straight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast