Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128

Article about: Good evening everyone, This one is coming up for auction and I believe it to be an original piece with the right stamp on the ring (8 bigger than 1 and 2, nice deep stamp) I have compared if

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128

Good evening everyone,
    This one is coming up for auction and I believe it to be an original piece with the right stamp on the ring (8 bigger than 1 and 2, nice deep stamp)
    I have compared if with known originals and it looks good to me. Please let me know if you disagree

Is this maker hard to find? Not the best condition so should I take this one or wait for a better example? I

Thank you for looking,
    Nico

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mm 128
    P
    Many

From these small photos, it looks okay to me.
    It may be difficult to find one with better finish on the core as these are known for fading/wearing.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Apologies for the small photos.
    Thank you so much for the reply. Think I will go for this one then.

Are these considered higher in value than any other common makers?

Looks fine, correct stamp and detail. Although as Ralph says the cores can be rough, my example has spots of rust too, but I have to say the example you show has an excessive amount of rust under the paint
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by 3volv3 View Post
    Apologies for the small photos.
    Thank you so much for the reply. Think I will go for this one then.

Are these considered higher in value than any other common makers?
    I don't believe they are that hard to find.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Fairly common maker, you will find one in better condition if you look around

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

A good cross

?

Thank you for all the replies, if I can get this one cheap I will take it and upgrade later :-)