Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, non magnetic

Article about: Hi Guys, I like this EK1, is it ok? Its non magnetic. Which Maker? Annoyed from this ads?   Have a nice new Year

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    It looks to be a typical Rettenmaier catch, and everything else matches

Nick
    Thanks for the Photo Nick! Very Interesting! I also actually dont understand in the EK1 Link - website why this should be a Mayer. All other marked Mayer crosses look completly different

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thanks for the Link other Nick. So moost collectors and the Autor of the EK1 Book think its a good original cross but just some dont like it till something new information pops up? Mhh not good, so I must think if I keep it or give it back. Actually it looks very good in my eyes, but I am no expert of cause

I could be wrong of course, but certainly not a set-up I recognise.

Put it up on WAF as well and see what they say, the more opinions the merrier.....

Regards

If you pay good money for it and have to continually defend it, not a good habit to get into, IMHO.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

If you are not a member of WAF I will put it up there for you if you want

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you Guys. I have seen the opinions on WAF and of cause it seems it is a cross with a question mark and its the only EK1 I have so it goes back to the dealer. I want one without question. Thank you all

- - ------- - -

Quote by rbminis View Post
    If you pay good money for it and have to continually defend it, not a good habit to get into, IMHO.
    Ralph.
    So true Ralph! Thanks

I think I want a nice unquestionable EK1 by Wächtler and Lange in a nice condition. Do anybody know if one is for sale right now? I would pay 200 € even for an unmarked but nice 100er cross. You can als PM me also if you want to sell one. Thanks

Quote by Eaglehead View Post
    I think I want a nice unquestionable EK1 by Wächtler and Lange in a nice condition. Do anybody know if one is for sale right now? I would pay 200 € even for an unmarked but nice 100er cross. You can als PM me also if you want to sell one. Thanks
    As we do not allow these kind of posts in the normal forum, please post in the classifieds wanted section.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12