Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)
Hi to you all again...
What i am surging for are the details that goes along with both the cross and the box.
I have did some homework already but maybe you can let me know if i am correct and if you can tell me more...
- I think both the cross and the box are original. Am i correct?
- If i am not mistaking then the iron cross is from the maker C.F.Zimmermann, Pforzheim, is this correct?
- Is this a mid-/late war version?
- If i surge on the case number "621 KB" then I find it is the number for an EK 1 box is this correct?
- If so then the cross type and the box type belong to each other right?
- Can anyone tell me what the number "2020" in the box itself stands for?
- Is there any else that you can tell me about the cross or the box?
06-19-2016 12:21 PM
You are correct, the cross is by Zimmermann and the case is original.
Can't help you with the numbers as I do not take my cases apart.
Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)
Thanks for Your feedback.
Also i Will never take the case apart, i did purchased it This way. :-)
Does anyone else have soms feedback for me?
The numbers in the case are correct. Jim
My word is my honor and bond. Currently looking for an EKI second model screw back Juncker spange. Also, marked EKI screw back cases.