Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity

Article about: Hey all, I was looking to trade a few items for this cross. Can anyone tell me if it is authentic? The owner wants \\$430 in trade value which isnt too bad for me as it would only run me about

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity

Hey all, I was looking to trade a few items for this cross. Can anyone tell me if it is authentic? The owner wants $430 in trade value which isnt too bad for me as it would only run me about half that in reality on trade. Any thoughts are appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity   Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity  

Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity   Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity  

Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse Authenticity
    P
    Many

What is the stamp on the underside of the pin?
    Looks like 100 to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello looks like a good Souval cross to me? I can't comment on the case or the price though.

1939 EK1 Rudolf Souval Wien

The Collector's Guild

If it is stamped 100, it would made by Wachter & Lang.
    If it is marked 98, it would be Rudolf Souval.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

It does look like a 100 when I zoom in and rotate the pic.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Yes it is maker marked with the number 100