Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u Ziseleurinnung

Article about: A couple of new crosses to add to my collection. The Imperial one is marked "FR". The TR one is a Maybauer if I am not mistaken. I realise that there is less value in it due to the

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u Ziseleurinnung

A couple of new crosses to add to my collection. The Imperial one is marked "FR". The TR one is a Maybauer if I am not mistaken. I realise that there is less value in it due to the fact that the ring and ribbon is missing but, the cross itself is in very good condition. The replacement ring could have been installed for it to be mounted in a court mount or, it is possible that it was made into a field made RK.
    I do not hold any hope that the latter is the case, I just liked the condition and both cost me the price of a normal complete TR EK II. I tried to capture the amount of handwork to the underside of the beading to accommodate the dates and the swastika of the core but, can not. Sorry for the many photos.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung  
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-29-2017 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Edited title.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, '23', Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur u  Ziseleurinnung
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

FR... Frank u. Reif? Did they exist during WWI?

Indeed, 'FR' on this cross is for 'Frank & Reif, Stuttgart'.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks! Today's funfact has been completed.

Nice crosses Ralph.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Thanks! Today's funfact has been completed.

Nice crosses Ralph.
    Steve is correct, from any information that I am able to find, FR stands for Frank & Reif.
    Thanks Mo!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nice pair of crosses Ralph, the TR cross is in fact a '23' with a Meybauer core.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Below is a very good resource for WWI Iron Cross makers.........

Kaiser's Bunker
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Below is a very good resource for WWI Iron Cross makers.........

Kaiser's Bunker
    That is generally where I get my info as well Steve.
    Ralph.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice pair of crosses Ralph, the TR cross is in fact a '23' with a Meybauer core.
    Thanks Adrian!
    Is this who you refer to as '23'?
    Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Heereshedarf darf In der Graveur-u. Ziseleurinnung
    Ralph.

?

Yep, that's the one. It's easier to type '23'.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast