Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse

Article about: Hi guys, i got this nice Kreuz today,together with a Totenkopf of the Waffen SS.Any idea with the maker of the EK 2? Regards Joachim

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse

Hi guys,

i got this nice Kreuz today,together with a Totenkopf of the Waffen SS.Any idea with the maker of the EK 2?

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse

It looks like an Anton/Maria Schenkl with the rarer cross hatching on the inner and outer corners. Nice find. I've been looking for one of these for years.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It looks like an Anton/Maria Schenkl with the rarer cross hatching on the inner and outer corners. Nice find. I've been looking for one of these for years.
    I agree. A very nice cross.

Adrian -
    Damn it, if only I had known you were looking for one, I could have let you have mine.

Regards - Danny

Thank you guys for looking!I got this Kreuz yesterday from the son of a vet together with the Totenkopf/skull.Here are more pics....enjoy it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse  

?

Quote by Danny70 View Post
    Adrian -
    Damn it, if only I had known you were looking for one, I could have let you have mine.

Regards - Danny
    I appreciate that Danny, not to worry though, I'm sure one will come along in time.

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Thank you guys for looking!I got this Kreuz yesterday from the son of a vet together with the Totenkopf/skull.Here are more pics....enjoy it.
    Thank you for the additional pics Joachim, is that a spare length of ribbon folded over the pin? And is the name tag made of metal?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Nice cross.

Thank you for the additional pics Joachim, is that a spare length of ribbon folded over the pin? And is the name tag made of metal?[/QUOTE]

The name tag is made of metal.I think the seperate ribbon,was the ribbon of the uniform,who was wearing from the soldier?

A nice find indeed! The single PM makes it even more special!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    A nice find indeed! The single PM makes it even more special!

Nick
    Thank you Nick!I am indeed not a EK collector,but i like this "set" very much.It was for me the first time,that i see a cross with the name tag.

Joachim

Great piece, Joachim.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast