Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44

Article about: I'd like to get some opinions on this EK2 I have. Does it look real? I know they make some good fakes. This one is marked with a 44 on the ring. Thanks, Rob.

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44

I'd like to get some opinions on this EK2 I have. Does it look real? I know they make some good fakes. This one is marked with a 44 on the ring. Thanks, Rob.Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-14-2014 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44
    P
    Many

?

Your cross looks good from what I can see but I don't know about the ribbon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44  

?

If found original it is IMHO a Jacob Bengel..Just my 2 cents... TC...G

Hí IMO the cross is good but the envelope do not like

please,put up the more pictures about envelope and the ribbon

Looks like a good set to me

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks for the updated picture. The ribbon looks good! A fine set
    Last edited by Slade; 08-14-2014 at 07:37 PM.

its good.

?

Here are some more pics of the envelope and ribbon. The envelope does have some areas of fading from the light on the front. Thanks everybody, Rob.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44

?

Here's a few more close ups. Rob.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 44