Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: Hello, i am new here and i would like to ask information on an EK2 i purchased. See photo's The EK 2 is a three piece brass version. You can still see some of the silver on it. I bought it v

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Hello, i am new here and i would like to ask information on an EK2 i purchased. See photo's
    The EK 2 is a three piece brass version. You can still see some of the silver on it. I bought it via a friend.
    Unfortunutly it did had some damage to it. The chain was on it when i bought it and is non magnetic.
    I have shown it to people on the internet and the thaughts on it differ.
    Hope you can help me out.
    Greetings Benjamin
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. KlasseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-18-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

I don't like that cross at all...the rounded inner-corners of the frame are an immediate red flag...The Swastika is off-center and too thin...Compare
    the details with my original example here...Go get your money back, Friend...that's my best advice...
    Welcome to the Forum, Benjamin...You're in the right place to learn from the best in the hobby, and I suggest posting before spending your money...!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I don't like this cross at all...the rounded inner-corners of the frame are an immediate red flag...Go get your money back, that's my best advice...
    cheers, Glenn
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Unfortunately, I agree with Glenn, I suggest you return it and get your money back.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The swastika is off center because it has shifted. Someone told that these crosses where used in the kriegsmarine. I have heard they found one on U 534. Greetings

There were indeed Brass Core Crosses produced, but the dimensions were the same as the regular Iron Cored Crosses (such as my example)...but the one you've posted isn't one of them, friend...It is a fake EKII...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Bejamin, welcome to the forum!

I would urge you to obtain a refund, as this one is bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello and welcome Benjamin,

Sadly I can only agree with the comments already made.

Glenn that is a fine example you have, is it a W&L?

Jonathan.

Thanks Jonathan...It has been identified by the Forum as a Brehmer....
    cheers, Glenn

bigmacglenn1966
    It has the same Dimensions as an other EK 2.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast