Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: This little beauty arrived in the post today, very close to mint and nicely marked 23 to the suspension ring.

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

This little beauty arrived in the post today, very close to mint and nicely marked 23 to the suspension ring.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Last edited by rbminis; 10-12-2017 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Editedt title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

Awesome pickup sandgroper good to see you posting with regularity again. Did you ever finish your display room? I followed that thread closely back when you were under construction, how did it ever turn out buddy? Not intending to get off topic of your lovely EK of course. Best regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Did you ever finish your display room? I followed that thread closely back when you were under construction, how did it ever turn out buddy?
    I finished it then sold off most of the collection and remodelled the room. I needed some cash and liquidating the collection was the best way to do that, sometimes we have to do these things. That said, I'm starting to pick up a few bits and pieces again so who knows where it'll end!

Yeah I can understand, I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I d still love to see the end results if you have pictures? If you are willing and when time permits could you post them please? It was an awesome display idea. Kindest regards.

Brian