Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with envolope

Article about: hi all sorry to bother again i have just been offered this iron cross class 2 with envolope for a very nice price so straight away had warning signs lol if i post some pictures on here could

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with envolope

hi all sorry to bother again i have just been offered this iron cross class 2 with envolope for a very nice price so straight away had warning signs lol
    if i post some pictures on here could someone tell me if its original or fake plus what the envolope is
    thanks very much and hope everyone has a lovely new year

please excuse the photos had to take pictures on camera phone
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with envolope   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with envolope  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with envolope   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with envolope  

Last edited by rbminis; 12-30-2016 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with envolope
    P
    Many

alot of people are looking does no one know lol

Quote by Halo1981 View Post
    alot of people are looking does no one know lol
    You should be a little more patient my friend. The packet's original, one of the K&Q variants. Happy now? Stewy

sorry is the medal original ?

If you search K&Q EK2's you will find lots of info. Stewy

just had a look all looks good sounded to good to be true for £45 thanks for your help folks and happy new year

I suggest you have a little more patience.
    17 people have viewed this thread in the last 40 minutes and after only 20 minutes you are impatient enough to post again?
    Members here have a life outside of this forum and are not on here all of the time to jump to your requests. The members here are also from different parts of the world and again, are not on here all of the time.

Also, I have asked a few times for you to read these pinned threads and use them.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lovely matching set. If the condition of the reverse is as good as the obverse, go for it!

Regards,
    Nick

like i said sorry if i caused offence not intended to do that but thanks for the info folks