Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde (55)

Article about: Hi Guys, I've been waiting for the past few weeks for 2 recently purchased EK2 medals to arrive in the post. Needless to say, the usual feelings of anxiety, and anticipation one gets during

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde (55)

Hi Guys,

I've been waiting for the past few weeks for 2 recently purchased EK2 medals to arrive in the post.
    Needless to say, the usual feelings of anxiety, and anticipation one gets during the "waiting period", have finally gone
    Here is the first of the 2, a J.E Hammer & Sohne Geringswalde (55) made piece.
    I only have a fairly cheap and simple camera, so I hope the pics are good enough to do them justice.
    All opinions and comments are greatly appreciated, as I know stuff all about this side of collecting.

Thanks for looking.

Brad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde (55)   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde (55)  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde (55)  
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-29-2015 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde (55)
    P
    Many

Very nice will a good clear stamp!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

A good cross

a v/nice EK2.

?

Cheers guys, any suggestions on how to get over the urge to collect one of these from every known maker?

Brad.

?

Collecting eks is the most addictive part of the hobby as there are hundreds of them and they are relatively cheap compared to helmets, daggers, etc... Maybe just buy one a month

Quote by Lidman View Post
    Cheers guys, any suggestions on how to get over the urge to collect one of these from every known maker?

Brad.

Looks very nice to me!