Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted

Article about: H í guys I would like to share this the piece yet the ago year arrived,but only now I can put up here on the side Thanks him that he for sold to me, this the good piece (Daniel ) ps :Already

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted

H í guys
    I would like to share this the piece yet the ago year arrived,but only now I can put up here on the side

Thanks him that he for sold to me, this the good piece
    (Daniel )

ps :Already only two piece missing from my collection
    1 . L/12 crunch bead frame (mag., L/12 marked)
    2. small frame ( dimensions about 43,5x43,5mm mag )
    Please if anyone has for sale let me know
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted  
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-03-2015 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, L/12 with Ost medal parade mounted
    P
    Many

Stunning

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

very very nice.