Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse real?

Article about: Sup! Is this a real medal or a cheap fake? Please provide any info you can ^__^!

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse real?

Sup! Is this a real medal or a cheap fake? Please provide any info you can ^__^!

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse real?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse real?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse real?
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-26-2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse real?
    P
    Many

As said in the other thread, it looks like a perfectly good 1939 E.K.II. Is there a maker's mark on the ring?

B.B.

I agree with Brodie's assessment as to it being original. I'm curious as well to know if there is a stamp on the ring? (A little politeness goes a long way too)

?

Ah ok! Thank you both so much! And yeah, sorry Brodie haha, did a re-post because going to remove the other one, but thank you for that answer as well! ^3^

?

Also, I can't seem to find a maker's mark on the ring unfortunately. I don't want to remove the ribbon so can't do a complete check of it (would probably not be able to restore it ><)

It's most likely unmarked. That isn't uncommon. Some collect by maker, others don't. It's all down to personal preference. Personally, I value overall condition over the maker, even if the maker is a rare one.

B.B.

?

I see! Thanks for the info !

Btw, do you know where I can post the pics of the WW1 Iron Cross that I have? Can't seem to find a sub-forum for WW1 medals o.o

Hello.
    Original cross, nothing wrong here.
    Regards,
    Peter

Quote by CSS234 View Post
    I see! Thanks for the info !

Btw, do you know where I can post the pics of the WW1 Iron Cross that I have? Can't seem to find a sub-forum for WW1 medals o.o
    You can post them in the Imperial section here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...ustro-hungary/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)