Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse round 3

Article about: Hello. I have this home and wonder if it"s orginal? Regards Tommy

?
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-11-2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse round 3
    P
    Many

I’m not the most seasoned collector on here, but I’ve seen my fair share of iron crosses and it looks original to me! 3 piece construction, nice detail and I’ve seen that ”seam” on the bottom of your cross before, on a genuine round 3 iron cross.

Here is mine for comparrisonEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse round 3Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse round 3Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse round 3

Quote by TheJackal83 View Post
    and I’ve seen that ”seam” on the bottom of your cross before, on a genuine round 3 iron cross.
    That "seam" is called a die flaw.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

This is a lovely cross, I like it. I would love to add a round 3 EK to my collection. One day the right one will present itself to me.
    Wilko

Did you look through the pinned thread of round 3's?
    Round 3s
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)