Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.

Article about: They are good signs of an original it's true but also good signs of a fake. Fake EKs are made of multi part construction like the originals. I'm at work currently so can someone post pics of

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.

I paid 70 dollars for this at a flee market, I know there are tons of fakes out there but I got lucky with this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.  
    Last edited by Adrian; 05-01-2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Iron Cross

i wish i had a flea market like that -.-... as for the cross no idea,

I am lucky to live over here, I go to one by my house every month and they have tons of neat stuff. I bought a copy of Mein Kampf a couple of months ago but I sold it it sort of creeped me out lol

?

lol where you live? the best you can find here is a participation medal and once every one or two years an iron cross, which someone thinks is worth a fortune and prices it as so -.-

I live near the German city of Trier, I find tons of this stuff and try to buy up as much as I can

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.

I would like to see some better pics if possible. Close ups of the front and back showing the details of the frame and dates please?
    At first glance I'm not convinced it's good looking at the fat swastika. The central arms are out of proportion to the outer arms.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I would like to see better pics also.
    I have a little doubt about the cross.
    The swastika and date looks a bit strange..

?

I'm not an expert, but I also think that a year seems strange...

KSH
    ?

As already said, horrible swastika not only fat but somewhat asymmetrical. The lower portion of the date looks especially bad if my eyes don't deceive me.

- Kenneth

Here you go guys, It passes all of the test's I have read. The middle is free moving and the middle is also magnetic. I stuck a piece of paper in between the 2 pieces. I know this doesn't make it 100% real but these are some good signs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.   Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.  

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd klasse.  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast