Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse maker 24,would you be happy with this?

Article about: Gday all, My new Abeitsgemeinschaft der Hanaver-wide Frarr maker 24 p My question is would you be happy with the frame on this example.I would think being guild made the construction standar

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse maker 24,would you be happy with this?

Can you take any pics of the edges Dave? The file marks don't really bother me as many EKs are the victims of heavy handed filing in the factory and they can all vary as they were hand finished. Do the frames look like they've been apart?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Adrian,
    No I would think it has not been apart and repair may not be the case,the heavy handed finishing/filing of excess solder concept sits well with me as this is what it looks like in apperance (file marks and chewed out corners).
    In hindsite I feel your on the mark with maybe a poor finishing job,junior apprentice maybe as opposed to tradesman.
    I will post some more images as soon as I get some time,flat chat at present.
    Thank you mate
    Dave

Hi all,
    Just touching base.
    I am struggling to get clear images with my pox old camera of the file marks,but as Adrian said"poor finishing" could be the answer.
    I will try to get hold of a better camera.
    When it comes to purchasing a new one a new TR piece wins every time.I need help.
    Thanks for the images Ralph,you did a really fine job on the re build mate,congrats on such a fine effort.

Cheers fella's
    Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12