Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse Parade Mount

Article about: My latest addition to the EKII collection. Forgive me, I went photo crazy. I really wanted to show how it was put together. It is a very secure setup.

Default Parade Mount Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse

My latest addition to the EKII collection. Forgive me, I went photo crazy. I really wanted to show how it was put together. It is a very secure setup.

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade MountEisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade MountEisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade Mount
    Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade MountEisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade Mount
    Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade MountEisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade Mount
    Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade Mount
    Last edited by MD Helmets; 08-13-2013 at 03:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse  Parade Mount
    P
    Many

?

Glad you landed it Todd, it looks great.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

a nice mounted one.

Thanks, Adrian and Harry! Glad you like it. I am tickled pink. Can't wait to hang it in my EK shadow box.

She's pretty! Well done Todd.

Regards

Thanks Nick. She's a looker for sure.

Congrats Todd!
    A very nice parade mount that I would be happy to add to my own collection, as I don't have any yet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph. One will come along for you I'm sure. I got this one because I had it on my wish list in my signature here and the previous owner contacted me. Maybe give that a try

Thanks for the suggestion Todd, but I am pretty fixed on my current signature.
    All of the rest will happen in it's own good time.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice! And not so easy to find!