Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Article about: Hello! Yesterdays purchase. "138" Julius Maurer, Oberstein. Thirty seventh EK 2.enni.

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Because of the nature of their use, IE mostly only worn on the day of issue, EKII's are often found in mint or near mint condition IMHO and you often see this award in very good condition and it is not an issue.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse
    P
    Many

Perhaps warRelic is an enthusiastic youngster.

?

Possibly, but then again........

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Perhaps warRelic is an enthusiastic youngster.
    That is my last remaining hope.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

And mine too Adrian. My patience is running thin......

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by enni View Post
    Hello! Yesterdays purchase. "138" Julius Maurer, Oberstein. Thirty seventh EK 2.enni.
    enni,
    A very nice, original Maurer cross!
    Congratulations on your 37th!!

As to Warrelic-
    whether he is an enthusiastic youngster or just a troll, I feel that too many threads are becoming bogged down lately discussing his inane comments (to which he never seems to reply or state his case).

Just my opinion,
    Regards - Danny

What I have read is that the Julius Maurer EK2 crosses are always maker marked 138.

Any truth in that?

/Jonas

?

Quote by Danny70 View Post
    , I feel that too many threads are becoming bogged down lately discussing his inane comments (to which he never seems to reply or state his case).
    That is very true Danny but I wish that the comments that are made are treated in a way which does not detract from the thread subject.

I made a thread in the dicsussions forum recently in which I commented about trolls and made some suggestions on how to deal with them. No-one knows who is behind a username or the reasons they make their comments. I would like to think the members here are a little more tolerant of members who might not know the subject matter and can explain and help that member instead of labelling them as a 'troll' just because they have a different opinion.

Until anyone knows the reasoning behind the comments it is unfair to label someone as something without knowing anything about them. You have no idea if it's someone who wants to start out in the hobby, has read the wrong information, believes it and thinks they know everything based upon it.

You can be assured that any member who might be making trouble is having a very close eye kept upon them and the situation is being dealt with. The forum staff are aware of any potential problem members and deal with them on a case by case basis.

I cannot and will not ban someone just because their opinion is different. I will also not bow down to any hints or pressure from members to ban someone who doesn't conform to the idealist participant so I will make it very clear that continued posting of comments regarding 'trolling' will be deleted as I have no time for it and it has no place here.

We are here to discuss militaria and our hobby, not to indulge in a virtual lynch mob because someone is different.

A different opinion does not make someone a troll.

A person who doesn't know the subject matter is not a troll.

Not knowing the way to interact on a forum does not make someone a troll.

Age does not make someone a troll.

There have been no offensive or inflammatory or insulting posts made, no off topic posts, nor has the member in question responded to being called a troll and no forum rules have been broken. However, I would urge anyone who thinks it acceptable to start name calling in return to read the forum rules and code of conduct.

I can assure all members that any situation is in hand and to leave it to the forum staff to deal with. If you don't like the comments a member is making, ignore them.

Now, can we please get back to discussing militaria.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That is very true Danny but I wish that the comments that are made are treated in a way which does not detract from the thread subject.

I made a thread in the dicsussions forum recently in which I commented about trolls and made some suggestions on how to deal with them. No-one knows who is behind a username or the reasons they make their comments. I would like to think the members here are a little more tolerant of members who might not know the subject matter and can explain and help that member instead of labelling them as a 'troll' just because they have a different opinion.

Until anyone knows the reasoning behind the comments it is unfair to label someone as something without knowing anything about them. You have no idea if it's someone who wants to start out in the hobby, has read the wrong information, believes it and thinks they know everything based upon it.

You can be assured that any member who might be making trouble is having a very close eye kept upon them and the situation is being dealt with. The forum staff are aware of any potential problem members and deal with them on a case by case basis.

I cannot and will not ban someone just because their opinion is different. I will also not bow down to any hints or pressure from members to ban someone who doesn't conform to the idealist participant so I will make it very clear that continued posting of comments regarding 'trolling' will be deleted as I have no time for it and it has no place here.

We are here to discuss militaria and our hobby, not to indulge in a virtual lynch mob because someone is different.

A different opinion does not make someone a troll.

A person who doesn't know the subject matter is not a troll.

Not knowing the way to interact on a forum does not make someone a troll.

Age does not make someone a troll.

There have been no offensive or inflammatory or insulting posts made, no off topic posts, nor has the member in question responded to being called a troll and no forum rules have been broken. However, I would urge anyone who thinks it acceptable to start name calling in return to read the forum rules and code of conduct.

I can assure all members that any situation is in hand and to leave it to the forum staff to deal with. If you don't like the comments a member is making, ignore them.

Now, can we please get back to discussing militaria.
    Hi

Well said Adrian.

Cameron

?

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    What I have read is that the Julius Maurer EK2 crosses are always maker marked 138.

Any truth in that?

/Jonas
    Hi Jonas !

As far as I know about JM:

Julius Maurer, Oberstein #138#
    L/23 LDO
    M1/43 RZM (M-1 Metallabzeichen / badges and insignia)
    M9/41 RZM ( M-9 Fest-u. Tagesabzeichen / meeting badges)
    enni.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2