Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Article about: I agree, i've had a few dealings with them and everything has been above board. In fact, i've never heard of anyone else having a problem either so i'm sure this one just 'slipped through th

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Hello!
    My collection was supplemented yesterday. "6" Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart. enni
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse  

Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Weird, the cross is a K&Q with what seems to be a good Fritz Zimmermann ring. Does it look resoldered in the "suspension area"?

Regards

?

Nick is dead right of course, not a Zimmermann EK.

I wonder if the makers mark is a post war addition? The shape of the '6' is different from mine and I can't recall seeing one stamped this way onto the ring. It's not an impossibility for this to happen of course, just unusual.

Compare the '6' and the dot to mine........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Just looked through the forum archive and indeed none of the markings on Fritz Zimmermann crosses look the same as on this one.

still a nice cross.hi Nick from brugge spent many happy days there with friends.

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nick is dead right of course, not a Zimmermann EK.

I wonder if the makers mark is a post war addition? The shape of the '6' is different from mine and I can't recall seeing one stamped this way onto the ring. It's not an impossibility for this to happen of course, just unusual.

Compare the '6' and the dot to mine........
    Hello !
    This was my first purchase from this seller. I hope that this Zimmermann is the original. I will look into it tonight. I paid for the EK 2 on July 18 and received it as late as July 29. And that too was only after I had reminded him I had already paid for it. It took two weeks for the merchandice to arrive from Sweden ! Even from Germany it takes only 4 days. I think that I do not buy from him anymore.enni

?

It's definitely not a Zimmermann cross, no matter what the ring says.

Was the seller private or a dealer enni?

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Was the seller private or a dealer enni?
    greatmilitaria.com

?

I think Daniel is a trustworthy dealer although it has been sometime since I had any transactions with him. I would contact him in the first instance, direct him to this thread if need be and hopefully you can return the cross or swap for another.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast