Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Article about: Hello! "5" Hermann Werstein, it was already discussed, but I did not remove it yet. All comments are welcome and retifications are welcome too.enni Pictures

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Hello! "5" Hermann Werstein, it was already discussed, but I did not remove it yet. All comments are welcome and retifications are welcome too.enni

Pictures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

The photo quality is poor and hard to make any judgement on which maker it is. Can you get better pics and load them to the forum.
    Whether or not Wernstein made EKs is a matter of opinion as there is no proof either way. However as we know, there are marked EKs not identified to a maker so the opposite is equally likely. My marked '5' example is a standard S&L type and again, as we know, S&L frames can be found on several manufacturers crosses.
    Those who can say for sure that Wernstein didn't make EKs are just basing it on their own opinions, thoughts and circumstantial evidence (they may well be right) but it can also work in reverse - for example - Member A says they didn't make EKs, Member B says they did. Prove either member wrong...........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz II Klasse

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The photo quality is poor and hard to make any judgement on which maker it is. Can you get better pics and load them to the forum.
    Whether or not Wernstein made EKs is a matter of opinion as there is no proof either way. However as we know, there are marked EKs not identified to a maker so the opposite is equally likely. My marked '5' example is a standard S&L type and again, as we know, S&L frames can be found on several manufacturers crosses.
    Those who can say for sure that Wernstein didn't make EKs are just basing it on their own opinions, thoughts and circumstantial evidence (they may well be right) but it can also work in reverse - for example - Member A says they didn't make EKs, Member B says they did. Prove either member wrong...........
    Hello Adrian! All images are from the Internet over time. They are what they are. Anyway, some of them have been helpful for me. Without a doubt, of course, you have been more help to me !!!enni