Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz Varient

Article about: Sorry, I know that this forum is for 1939 EK's, but the Imperial Forum has been down for a number of days (at least for some of us). So am posting it here hoping some of you could help. (the

MAP
    ?

Default Eisernes Kreuz Varient

Sorry, I know that this forum is for 1939 EK's, but the Imperial Forum has been down for a number of days (at least for some of us).

So am posting it here hoping some of you could help. (the photos are poor as the lighting was not ideal when I saw it.)

Saw this 1914 EK. I was told it was a "Sweet Heart" EK and given to wives/girlfriends to wear. But it is full size, not like the smaller necklace ones I've see.

Appears that the Pin has been bent to hold a chain but there is no clasp on the bottom.

It is also engraved with the recepients name.

It looks like an interesting piece but I just don't know anything about it. Any information is appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

Eisernes Kreuz VarientEisernes Kreuz VarientEisernes Kreuz Varient
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz Varient
    P
    Many