Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kruez 2. Klasse

Article about: I recently bought this EK2 from a military shop at a flea market. I was wondering if anyone could help answer a few questions I have on the cross. Is anyone familiar with the makers mark? An

Default Eisernes Kruez 2. Klasse

I recently bought this EK2 from a military shop at a flea market. I was wondering if anyone could help answer a few questions I have on the cross. Is anyone familiar with the makers mark? And has the cross been repainted, as there a smug of black paint on the steel frame. It appears to be original as it measures to 44mm, the iron core is magnetic, it's 3-piece constructed, and is marked. Any info is much appreciated!

Eisernes Kruez 2. KlasseEisernes Kruez 2. KlasseEisernes Kruez 2. KlasseEisernes Kruez 2. Klasse

(No idea why my pictures always upload flipped)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kruez 2. Klasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kruez 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

It appears to be the same maker as another one that you have posted previously, 76 for Ernst L. Muller, Pforzheim.
    Anyone know the Maker for this Eisernes Kreuz 2?
    Ralph.

Eisernes Kruez 2. Klasse
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Oh awesome, it's actually the same cross haha. I totally forgot I posted that a few weeks ago. Does anyone know if it's been repainted? Thanks!

Quote by chbingle View Post
    Oh awesome, it's actually the same cross haha. I totally forgot I posted that a few weeks ago. Does anyone know if it's been repainted? Thanks!
    I would say from the appearance that it has likely been repainted.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)