Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK 2 help please

Article about: Thanks for all your help guys I will try them with that offer cheers. regards Rod

Default EK 2 help please

EK 2 help pleaseEK 2 help pleaseEK 2 help pleaseEK 2 help please
    Hi guys I always seem to be looking for advice I hope you don’t mind.
    What I would like to know this time is what do you think of these two medals real or not? And what would be a fare price to offer for them. I don’t know if they have any makers marks and please excuse the pictures their not mine.
    Again thanks guys
    Regards
    Rod

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK 2 help please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK 2 help please

Hi Rod,
    Both are original awards, in terms of price I would offer £20-£25 for the 25yr Service Cross and £50-£60 for the EK2.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Rod

The Faithful Service cross is in nice condition and is worth around 25 Euros.

There looks to be a maker mark on the EK2 ring can you get a better shot?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Adrian and Nick
    As I’ve said before im new to this and try not to waste my hard earned cash on repos so I appreciate the help. I can’t get a better picture of the makers mark if that’s what it is as the pictures are not mine sorry.
    Would the makers mark make much of a difference to the authenticity and value.
    Regards Rod

?

I'm not sure if what Nick is refering to is a makers mark, I took it to be the join in the ribbon ring.......

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I'm not sure if what Nick is refering to is a makers mark, I took it to be the join in the ribbon ring.......
    You have younger eyes than me Adrian

@Rod, marked EK2s tend to be more desirable and therefore can be around £20 more IMO

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes it is hard to make out what it is on the ring it might just be the join.
    The other iron cross that I asked about 3 weeks ago is marked 93 on the ring and the core does come right out of it , I was going to post pictures of it sometime do you think anyone would find it intresting.

We would to see it Rod!

I have a very salty '93' I keep meaning to upgrade it one day!

Nick

Nick I will wait till I get a better camera before I post it, the swastika looks like it is very slightly of centre when its out don’t know how relevant that is.
    Based on the facts we have, what do you guys think in total should I offer for these and a bronze mothers cross in good condition without its ribbon (all three together)
    Best regards Rod

?

£80-£90 all in, package deal............?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast