Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ek in box .is it correct

Article about: by griffinz so is it ok.im going to buy it.any numbers ,value etc. Very nice set! I would do the same, if the price are fair. Im not sure what you mean by numbers, but the price are around 3

Default ek in box .is it correct

ek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correctek in box .is it correcthi been offered this by a member,is it correct also price 300 dollars.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek in box .is it correct
    P
    Many

Default Re: ek in box .is it correct

You are right, it's an EK1 in a box. LOL. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I can't tell you if it's authentic (I'm the new guy syndrome) but L/14 is the LDO mark for this maker:L. Chr. Lauer Nürnberg-W. Search this makers EK1's and see what you learn, that's what I'm doing right now. Also, someone will see this and most likely give you the, "short-cut", answer you are seeking.

Good luck
    Green

Looks like a Souval EK, not an LCR. Others may confirm better than I but that is my impression.

Its a rare Orth with a Souval frame , congrats a lovely set

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I am under the impression that L/14 may be attributed to different firms depending on? Branch of military? I found Lauer listed under LDO L/14. Please clarify for my humble self as I am trying to learn.

Green

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I am under the impression that L/14 may be attributed to different firms depending on? Branch of military? I found Lauer listed under LDO L/14. Please clarify for my humble self as I am trying to learn.

Green
    Hi, which list did you see that?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post

Green
    Hi Mark,
    You're getting confused with the PKZ numbers and the LDO numbers. L. Chr. Lauer. has the PKZ number '14' but did not have a licence to manufacture awards under the LDO and therefore were not awarded an 'L' number.
    Friedrich Orth had the PKZ number '15', they also had an LDO licence and were awarded the number L/14. Therefore the EK1 above was manufactured by Orth as a private purchase award and marked with Orth's LDO number.
    To make it additionally confusing, Orth and Souval worked together supplying each other with components so, as above, you have a cross seemingly made by Souval but marked as an Orth!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Mark, sorry I should have explained it as Adrian has done!! I didnt realise you were looking at the RZM lists

Hope all is clear now

Nick

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Mark, sorry I should have explained it as Adrian has done!! I didnt realise you were looking at the RZM lists

Hope all is clear now

Nick
    so is it ok.im going to buy it.any numbers ,value etc.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi Mark,
    You're getting confused with the PKZ numbers and the LDO numbers. L. Chr. Lauer. has the PKZ number '14' but did not have a licence to manufacture awards under the LDO and therefore were not awarded an 'L' number.
    Friedrich Orth had the PKZ number '15', they also had an LDO licence and were awarded the number L/14. Therefore the EK1 above was manufactured by Orth as a private purchase award and marked with Orth's LDO number.
    To make it additionally confusing, Orth and Souval worked together supplying each other with components so, as above, you have a cross seemingly made by Souval but marked as an Orth!
    Adrian and Nick, thanks for the clarification! That is exactly where I went wrong. There's enough lists to choke a billygoat!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast