Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

EK I mm 7 Meybauer

Article about: Hello, I'm new on this forum, and from its professionel explanations I have seen , I think to post my questions to you, to learn about the subject and supporting the knowledge. The photos sh

Default EK I mm 7 Meybauer

Hello,
    I'm new on this forum, and from its professionel explanations I have seen , I think to post my questions to you, to learn about the subject and supporting the knowledge.
    The photos showing is a EK I witch I think is a good one , but my question is about the little nearly not visible 7 if its always like that on a EK I from Meybauer?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK I mm 7 Meybauer   EK I mm 7 Meybauer  

EK I mm 7 Meybauer   EK I mm 7 Meybauer  

Last edited by Adrian; 07-25-2013 at 04:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK I mm 7 Meybauer
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK I mm 7 Meyhauer

Hi Bronkie and welcome to the forum.

Your cross is indeed a good, original piece from Meybauer with typical hardware. Maker's marks are sometimes clearly stamped, sometimes not. They weren't always crisply struck so there is nothing to worry about with this one.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: EK I mm 7 Meybauer

Perfect! The Meybauer '7' was always a weak stamp which is surprising as the quality of their crosses are excellent

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: EK I mm 7 Meybauer

Thanks for the explanations