Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK1 in box, opinions please

Article about: Dear Friends, please, your opinions of this EK1. A reasonable price for her?. I'm sorry, I have only these pictures Annoyed from this ads?  

Default EK1 in box, opinions please

Dear Friends, please, your opinions of this EK1. A reasonable price for her?. I'm sorry, I have only these pictures

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 in box, opinions please
    P
    Many

I hope you are not considering buying this cross on these photos alone!
    Please ask for better photos before buying. I can not even read the maker's mark.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree with Ralph, although I believe I recognize the features of a B.H.Mayer (26)...Here's mine (unmarked) to compare...I'd add better photos but the Forum's Photo Uploader isn't cooperating with me again today...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images EK1 in box, opinions please  EK1 in box, opinions please 

Glenn is correct its a Mayer but not in great condition ( rusty core). You can find many Mayer EK1's in nice condition.

Unless the price is very low I would hold out

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Totally agree...I'm more enamored with the case than I am with the EK...I managed to score my cased BH Mayer for $150 in a Seattle Antique Store about 4 years ago, and although that was a very lucky score, I'm sure that you can find something better than this...Remember, when you buy, consider the day you decide to resell it...How much could you reasonably ask for the cross in order to re-coup your investment later on...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images EK1 in box, opinions please  EK1 in box, opinions please  EK1 in box, opinions please 

depends on the price.its scruffy.