Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.

Article about: I had an idea in my head for everyone to make a joint ek guide. If everyone could put an example of their ek 1 and ek2 on this post with the correct marker mark we could possibly get many of

?

Default Re: ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.

EK1 L55 Rudolf Wachtler & Lange
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.   ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.
    P
    Many

?

EK1 L/18 B.H. Mayer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.   ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.  

Another fairly scarce maker. An L/53 Hymmen & Co, Ludenscheid

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.  ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.  ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.  ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.  ek1 and ek2 maker mark list.  ek1 and ek2 maker mark list. 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

EK2 137 J.H. Werner

This thread is a great idea but it would be great if they could all go in order once the list is complete?

?

Quote by rory View Post
    This thread is a great idea but it would be great if they could all go in order once the list is complete?
    Impossible I'm afraid as they can only be listed according to the date posted. I can't jig the thread to run in EK numerical order.

There will be a thread which I've mentioned several times previously where I will list all makers of EK2s and point out identifying features. I now have a camera which is up to the job of decent photos, I now need the time.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Although it would be better if they are in marker order,
    having them all on one section will make it easy for people to look through rather then look on loads of sites and other peoples posts as all the info is put on one question topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2