Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ek1 maker mark 4

Article about: Hello! I would like to ask if anyone else buys item from the e-stand on waf ? Ive spotted this mm4 ek1 and wouldnt mind it, just wanted to know how trust worthy etc. sellers are there, as i

?

Default ek1 maker mark 4

Hello!

I would like to ask if anyone else buys item from the e-stand on waf ?

Ive spotted this mm4 ek1 and wouldnt mind it, just wanted to know how trust worthy etc. sellers are there, as i just browse waf for the e-stand, and have not bought yet.

Cheers

Rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ek1 maker mark 4   ek1 maker mark 4  

ek1 maker mark 4   ek1 maker mark 4  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek1 maker mark 4
    P
    Many

Default Re: ek1 maker mark 4

Hi

Its an original S&L EK1.

Thanks

Cameron

I guess it's a good one. I have bought several items on WAF e-stand with no problems. Sent one item back as it had the maker mark on the envelope cut out and the seller did not list that in the description. Other than that, no problems.

?

Yes, cheers Cameron i cant tell if the paint on the swaz and date has worn off or if its just a bright pic.

Other than that it all looks good to me

Cheers

Rory

?

Yes ive heard good things about it, but the seller says to pay with paypal, and that to avoid the 4% just send the money as "gift" is this advisable or just stupid?

Cheers

Rory

I would NOT send as a gift. If you do, you will not be able to file a complaint and get a refund should they not send the item. I always offer to cover the PayPal fee if it's not already included in the price. If they argue that it must be by gift option, than I would pass.

?

Ah i see cheers , im not too clued up with paypal i usually just use the womans account

?

Only use the personal/gift option if you know the person you're dealing with, never use it for a stranger.

If you use the 'personal payment owed' option no fees are applied to the sender or recipient.

Regarding the EK, I'm not sure about it. Those huge seams filled with something reminds me of a fake I had years ago. The back plate has a strange texture and finish to it and I bet it is made out of an unusual and non magnetic alloy, very light. I believe these are made using an original core and possibly obverse frame but the reverse side is a more modern manufacture, probably as per the 1957 awards.

I would steer clear.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I apperciate your input Adrian, i have not bought yet as i was having doubts myself (only for the core tho looked repainted?) Ill definetly steer clear now.

Thanks again

Rory

A good move Rory, I hadnt commented because I wasnt comfortable with it. Adrian has brought up some valid points

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast