Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin

Article about: by Glenn66 Well Nick, there's always extra money to be made 'down the docks' if you know what I mean...a good looking young rooster like yourself should be a hit with the merchant seamen! He

Default EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin

Finally added this nice early pin Meybauer to my collection, hope you like her too guys

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin   EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin
    P
    Many

She completes my collection of Meybauer EK1's..

L/13 pinback
    Attached Images Attached Images EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin  EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

marked '7'
    Attached Images Attached Images EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin  EK1 Meybauer 'Marilyn Monroe' pin 

Schinkel

Screwback

Nice pick up! I like the looks of this one! So now....is it....Time...for the...........Ritter? Hmm..?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nice pick up! I like the looks of this one! So now....is it....Time...for the...........Ritter? Hmm..?
    I keep dreaming William ..

Nick

JMM
    ?

Awesome EK's collection you have Nick (and keeps growing!).

Congratulations Nick, you have a amazing EK's collection.
    Thanks for sharing it...

Regards.,

Von River

I too am looking for a museum quality MayBaurer. Hit me up if you all see any. That's a sharp EK Wool

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast