Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which EK1 is the most coveted?

Article about: Howdy, I have a general question about which EK1 maker/(exact maker mark #) is the most highly sought after? And could their be a possible explanation as to why this certain maker makes this

Default Which EK1 is the most coveted?

Howdy,

I have a general question about which EK1 maker/(exact maker mark #) is the most highly sought after? And could their be a possible explanation as to why this certain maker makes this EK1 the grand daddy of them all? Thanks and appreciate your remarks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Which EK1 is the most coveted?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Which EK1 is the most coveted?

Japanese made examples.

definitely. VERY coveted.

Agreed ! The Japanese made EK1's for the Kriegsmarine stationed in Tokyo. Only a handful were made.

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Can anyone show an example of a Japanese made EK1? I had no idea that they existed!

The only pic I can find at the moment. I will check my two EK1 books when I get home

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Which EK1 is the most coveted?  Which EK1 is the most coveted? 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

(swift April 1. check)

One learns something new every day!

Did they get dies from Germany?

Would be great to hear more about these ....

Here is a clip from the Dietrich/Simpson EK1 book

The Iron Crosses were locally made in Japan for award by the German authorities stationed there.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Which EK1 is the most coveted?  

I learn something new every time i log in here! nice. Who would have guessed that EK1's were made by the Japanese for the Kriegsmarine? Wow. Thanks to your insightful knowledge maybe, just maybe, i may find one someday (so dang rare, but worth shooting for). The hunt is on!

Which German EK1 Maker (specific marker code) is the most desirable to own?

Quote by octavian View Post
    I learn something new every time i log in here! nice. Who would have guessed that EK1's were made by the Japanese for the Kriegsmarine? Wow. Thanks to your insightful knowledge maybe, just maybe, i may find one someday (so dang rare, but worth shooting for). The hunt is on!

Which German EK1 Maker (specific marker code) is the most desirable to own?
    For me then, Godet. Here is my example
    Attached Images Attached Images Which EK1 is the most coveted?  Which EK1 is the most coveted? 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast